A cultural, curious, alternative and underground insider’s guide to Paris
Above all, we created this collection for our own enjoyment. Indie Guides is the series of guides that we have always dreamed of, but never found. This guide of Paris is thus closer to a list of addresses scribbled on a piece of paper by a local you meet on a night out than a real tourist guide. No, the regular tourist neighborhoods are not necessarily covered; yes, some places are located outside the limits of the maps you can find in tourist offices. But there is a good chance that by following our recommendations, you’ll meet people and have experiences that will leave a real impression on your trip.
• 50 cultural, alternatives and underground addresses (art & culture, drink, eat, going out, shopping)
• Creative and committed DIY places handpicked by locals and artists
• An offline map (no Internet connection needed and no expensive roaming charges while abroad)
• A filter that tells you which places are open right now
• A playlist to discover Paris’ indie musical scene
Detail information and download apk file for your android phone: https://goo.gl/J7yUzi