One of the Best Traveling app for Montreal with MAP integration.
Montréal is the largest city in Québec. Predominantly French-speaking, it’s set on an island in the Saint Lawrence River and named after Mt. Royal, the triple-peaked hill at its heart. Its 19 boroughs, many of which were once independent cities, include neighbourhoods from cobblestoned, French colonial Vieux-Montréal – with imposing Notre-Dame Basilica at its center – to industrial Sud-Ouest and artist-friendly Plateau.
Area: 365.1 km²
Local time: Monday 7:10 AM
Weather: 18°C, Wind SW at 21 km/h, 52% Humidity
Population: 1.621 million (2006)
100% Offline Map & Guide.
Discover new places, and browse full featured offline map on your device. Our OFFLINE Map is high resolution, and you can using this map without data roaming, WIFI Connection and hidden costs!
10 LANGUAGES supported:
english, german, french, russian, korean, portuguese, spanish, japanese, italian, chinese
– complete offline map with GPS geolocation (100% offline)
– List of categories to Find different things using google play serveice
– List of categories like airports,
– attractions list with description & photo (offline)
– Location show on map with respect to your current location
– multilingual city information about transport, food, history, airports and many others information like clima table or eat & events (offline)
– currency converter: euro, british pound, US dollar, chinese Youan, Japanese Yen, Korean Won, Rupee, Russian Ruble (offline)
– multilingual interface
– hotels deals (online module)
– Things to do & trips
– Pani Puri details..
Discover cities and places with our offline app. Our Offline Map & Guide provides you with an easy way to find anything.
Browse a full featured offline map on your device and find your way.
NOTE : All data on this app is coming from google Play API .
For more details contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download apk file: https://goo.gl/pRPFSb