E-walk : Download offline maps, plan your treks, share your position, and more !
E-walk allows you to download offline maps, to plan your treks, to show and share your position, to record your treks, etc… This makes E-walk the perfect companion for outdoors activities (such as trekking, hiking, fishing, hunting, etc…) and for traveling abroad, because you can fully use it offline.
Lost in a forest? E-walk brings you back to your car. Forgot about where was this lovely boutique you noticed last year in Venice? E-walk refreshes your memory!
E-WALK KEY FEATURES
• download maps for later offline use
• show your current location on the map
• search places (last searches are saved for offline use)
• record your treks
• select different base maps (streets, satellite, terrain, etc…)
• plan your treks by creating and editing KML files on the map. A KML file can contains markers, lines & polygons
E-WALK ADVANCED FEATURES
• organize your treks in folders & subfolders
• display overlay maps (weather, roads, metro/bus, ski slopes, sea map, etc…)
• share your position via e-mail or SMS
• open a position in your other geo apps (such as Google Maps, Waze, TomTom, Sygic, Locus, Orux, MyTrails, etc…)
• share a trek by e-mail, bluetooth, etc… Either in KML file format (by default) or in GPX file format
• import GPX files (they will be converted in KMZ format)
• add custom maps in the XYZ protocol (see wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Slippy_map_tilenames)
• add custom maps in the WMS protocol (version 1.1.1 & 1.3.0 are supported, Web Mercator coordinate system only. See en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_Map_Service)
E-WALK WITHOUT ADS
Sick of ads? Get the paid version of E-walk !
Some plugins are available for E-walk (a plugin is an app that adds features to another app). You can download them here:
• IGN maps: this plugin adds maps provided by the french national institute of geographical and forestry information (ign.fr). These maps are the same as the ones used by the Géoportail website (geoportail.gouv.fr). The plugin also allows you to use the IGN Leisure Space (espaceloisirs.ign.fr). It is a website providing points of interest and treks that you can synchronize on your device.
• ONCFS maps: this plugin adds maps provided by the french national office for wildlife and hunting (oncfs.gouv.fr)
A problem with E-walk? A suggestion? A feedback? Please do not hesitate to send an e-mail to email@example.com !
Detail information: https://goo.gl/xhSFn5