Track your routes over long periods of time and document your trip!
LD-Log tracks your travel routes using the device’s GPS receiver. Waypoints are taken either manually or automatically with a user-definable interval set in minutes. As such, the app is designed to consume very little battery power.
In addition LD-Log offers a tracking mode, allowing you to record your movements by the second. You may switch precise tracking on and off while you are logging.
The editable waypoint-list for each route of your trip lets you create a detailed diary of your complete journey. Add photos to your waypoints by shooting them directly from LD-Log or importing them at a later time. Trips, routes and journals may be stored in many different ways.
LD-Log has an integrated bearing compass as well as an optionally usable sail mode for offshore sailing which makes it possible to keep a complete nautical ship’s log.
LD-Log is being used to document a wide range of travel situations: hikes, bicycle tours, cruises, city walks, voyages, road trips, ship and boat tours, photo geotagging, collecting geo locations (POI), etc. – for professional usage or on holidays.
This is the full version of LD-Log. If you would like to try it first, search for the free version
– minimal power usage
– works offline (no data connection needed)
– runs in standby mode, in background and in parallel to other GPS-apps
– switchable tracking mode for recording by the second
– editable waypoints (diary / logbook function)
– quick menu for immediately adding waypoints with text entries or photos (no waiting for GPS necessary)
– multiple images for each waypoint possible (direct capture or image import)
– map view with editable waypoints (internet connection needed for map display)
– integrated bearing compass with display of direction and distance to the destination point as well as the last recorded direction
– user-definable units for date, distance and position (supports UTM WGS84/ETRS89)
– unlimited number of routes (i.e. trip-days) per trip
– export trips, routes and waypoints as GPX / KML or KMZ files with embedded images and send them directly or open them in other apps
– images may be embedded into KMZ files
– create a travel report (travel diary / logbook) as CSV tables, a text or HTML file; these can include images and be printed (e.g. as PDF), sent/opened directly as well as exported to other apps
– save and load trips, with a detailed overview of all saved trips
– manual destination entry in any of the supported coordinate units, detailed destination display
– import of destinations from KML files
– enhanced map-functions (screenshot saving, destination marking, image display, position info like distances / bearings, etc.)
– advanced GPS settings (multiple fixes, min number of satellites, min SNR)
– minimum log interval time of 30 seconds
– automatic log interval by desired waypoint distance (logging by speed)
– log-start scheduling
– automatically start / stop bluetooth GPS connection by means of the app ‘Bluetooth GPS’
– sail mode: separate distances under sail / engine, standardized nautical logbook entries for trip, routes and waypoints
– storage: to be able to export files
– location: to be able to use the GPS receiver
– network: for map view
– system tools: for recording in standby mode
– press the title bar of LD-Log to get manual and help information.
– or download the in-app help from ld-log.com/
More infos: ld-log.com/
See detail information: https://goo.gl/DuKtcf