Rome Guide Civitatis.com
Our most read sections are:
• What to see: Discover the sights of Rome, including practical information on how to reach them, what their hours are, what days they close and more.
• Where to eat: Know the most typical dishes of Italian cuisine and the best trattorias, osterias, ristorantes and wine bars to prove it.
• Saving: Tourist cards as OMNIA, Roma Pass, the Archaeologia Card, places with good value / price … Read our guide you will save money on your trip to Rome.
• Where to stay: Best in Rome sleeping areas, areas that you should avoid, how to get the best prices on hotels and more.
• Interactive map: On our map you can plan journeys to visit the sights of Rome on foot or by car.
In addition to the tourist information we offer different services:
• Spanish Guided tours: Discover with our guide Spanish speaking places like the Vatican, the Sistine Chapel, the Colosseum and the Roman Forum. In addition We’ll skip the queues!
• Spanish Excursions: We offer excursions to Florence, Naples, Pompeii, Capri, Venice and many other destinations, always with guide in Spanish.
• Airport Transfers: If you want to avoid headaches our drivers will be waiting at the airport with a sign with your name and take you to the hotel in the shortest possible time. In addition, Roma also speak Spanish.
• Accommodation: In our’ll find thousands of hotels, hostels and apartments with guaranteed best price guarantee.
See detail information and download apk file for your android phone: https://goo.gl/OrrCaA