The same great detailed charts as on the best GPS chartplotters.
If you have a tablet, please search our HD app.
√ Download of the following chart layers that will reside on your device even after expiration:
– NAUTICAL CHART for all essential cartographic reference detail. The most accurate and thorough set of information based on Hydrographic Office data, Notices to Mariners, new publications, our own surveys, and reports from users. It provides port plans, safety depth contours, marine services info, tides & currents, navigation aids and more.
– SONARCHART™: the award-winning 1 ft/ 0,5 m HD bathymetry map that reflects ever-changing conditions. Be part of the community and contribute by uploading your sonar logs to enhance it.
– COMMUNITY EDITS made by users (rocks, wrecks, etc.) and shared for all to benefit.
√ CHART UPDATES: we deliver more than 2,000 updates every day! Take advantage of our updates as frequently as you like.
√ ADVANCED MAP OPTIONS to highlight Shallow Areas, and filter Depth Contours. Includes a Fishing Mode that enables Fishing Range for targeting key fishing areas.
√ NAVIGATION MODULE for advanced route planning with ETA, distance to arrival, heading to WP, fuel consumption and more!
√ DOCK-TO-DOCK AUTOROUTING quickly creates detailed routes even through narrow waterways and channels, based on chart data and navigation aids. POIs are automatically shown nearby your destination.
√ WEATHER & TIDES provides real-time weather data and forecasts. Access daily and hourly forecasts for your favorite locations and get wind, weather buoys, Tides & Currents overlaid on your map. Buoy data is retrieved from NOAA and can include wind speed, gust and direction as well as air pressure, water temperature, wave height and other relevant marine data.
Note: Download detailed maps by zooming in or from Menu>Download Map. Check navionics.com for coverage.
Navionics+ is a one year subscription. At expiration you can renew with a discount of up to 50%. If you don’t renew, you can still use the charts you previously downloaded, along with several free features:
– TRACK your journey, view speed, distance, time and COG. Save to archive, see stats and playback.
– ROUTES: create and edit, based on speed and fuel consumption.
– Measure DISTANCE, add MARKERS, get WIND FORECASTS and sun/moon cycles.
– MAP OPTIONS: Satellite/Terrain, adjust shorelines to selected Water Level, choose Depth Shading and Easy View to begin.
– SYNC Tracks, Routes & Markers among your mobile devices.
– MAGAZINES & GUIDES for location-based articles from leading industry publishers.
– SONARCHART ™ LIVE – allows you to create new personal 1ft/0.5 m HD bathymetry maps that display in real time while navigating. Upload your sonar logs to build even better local charts for your area connecting wirelessly to a compatible sounder/plotter.
– PLOTTER SYNC – NEW! Plotter Sync may also provide access to Dock-to-dock Autorouting, SonarChart Live and Advanced Map Options for your GPS plotter. Learn more at http://www.navionics.com/en/plotter-sync.
Navionics has certified several Android models where the app is designed to load and operate correctly with an OS of 4.0 or higher. Please refer to our Compatibility Guide, which is continuously updated at navionics.com/en/compatibility/mobile. We cannot guarantee flawless operation or provide support for non-certified devices.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL on Google Play.
See detail information and download apk file for android: https://goo.gl/It3ZrL