A cultural, alternative and underground guide to London
• 50 cultural, alternatives and underground addresses (art & culture, drink, eat, going out, shopping)
• Creative and committed DIY places handpicked by locals and artists
• An offline map (no Internet connection needed and no expensive roaming charges while abroad)
• A filter that tells you which places are open right now
• A playlist to discover London’s indie musical scene
FREE: If you want to discover the series, you can also download INDIE GUIDES PARIS for free!
Indie Guides London highlights London’s cultural, artistic and alternative scene. In this city guide, you’ll find a selection of iconic places, overflowing with creativity, places launched by passionate people and on the margin of the mainstream: squats, small live music venues, undisclosed tiny restaurants and artists’ workshops-cum-boutiques that you won’t find in your standard guides. Places with “oomph” that shape the true identity of a city.
Above all, we created this collection for our own enjoyment. Indie Guides is the series of guides that we have always dreamed of, but never found. This guide of London is thus closer to a list of addresses scribbled on a piece of paper by a local you meet on a night out than a real tourist guide. No, the regular tourist neighborhoods are not necessarily covered; yes, some places are located outside the limits of the maps you can find in tourist offices. But there is a good chance that by following our recommendations, you’ll meet people and have experiences that will leave a real impression on your trip.
Download apk file for your android phone: https://goo.gl/24rGy7