Q! is the best way to discover Amsterdam with your personalized city companion!
“Some tourists think Amsterdam is a city of sin, but in truth it is a city of freedom. And in freedom, most people find sin.”
― John Green, The Fault in Our Stars
Whether you are looking for an off-the-beaten path museum, a unique monument that’s not in any of the guide books or a qurious place for sin – you can use Q! Amsterdam to discover all of it or any of it, socially.
Traditional discovery tools and guides all end up pointing you to Rijks & Anne Frank Museums, which are a must to see when you are in this beautiful city but there is much much more.
You can use our app to stop, pinpoint your location and get interesting and little-known information on a historical place near you or ask a local expert near you – don’t follow the crowds, be unique and stay Qurious!
Since this is our 1.0 release you can expect some improvements and we highly appreciate your feedback but here is the initial list of features
– Use your favorite social network to sign-in (adding both Facebook & Twitter raises the probability of answers to your questions)
– Use a map view or a question view to see what is unique and interesting around you
– Ask a question about a very specific location using your location
– Add a place to your list to visit later
– Once you found a place, we help you navigate there by leveraging Google Maps
– We have indexed every bike shop in Amsterdam
– We have indexed every coffeeshop in Amsterdam (yes we did)
– We have indexed every available building and the year it was built (many fixes to come) – thank to CitySDK (citysdk.eu/tag/amsterdam/)
– Let us know what would be the next interesting list of type of locations to index: fashion, galleries etc?
And remember to always satisfy your Quriosity
Download apk file for your android phone: https://goo.gl/M0U4bo