Your trip notebook to save and share holidays pictures, memories, feelings,…
“Travel Diary” includes calculator with currency converter and a flashlight.
“Travel Diary” respects your privacy : no ads, no tracking, no use of the network unless you CHOOSE to share a picture or trip with a third party software. It is your journal !
The PlayStore version is limited to 72 pictures simultaneously. To remove this limit, you need to buy the only in-app purchase (about 1$).
The downloaded version of this trip journal gives you access to all the features. You can thus make a full test before spending some money. There is such a variety of Android devices that I can make full test.
Key features :
– Create an unlimited number of trips
– Take a photo and comment
– Save your notes
– Edit, delete your posts,
– Four sizes for the visualization of pictures (small, standard, big, very big) [Settings],
– Share your photos through the application of your choice,
– Share trough the cloud (Dropbox™, Google Drive™, …) your trip through a file playable on your browser (Firefox recommended. On Windows system, you have to unzip with 7Zip™, WinRar™,… to have access to the html file.)
– Save your data on your SD card or on your computer,
– A simple calculator with currency converter
– A flashlight
– Integrated help with small videos (also on youtube channel fmbs063)
The pictures are saved in a public location or a private one. In public location (default), they are not destroyed when uninstalling Travel Diary. You can read on the the internet site how to make backup when changing of device.
Your comments are welcome.
You can request a complete documentation (pdf format) by sending an email to email@example.com
Note: You can of course use “Travel Diary” as a journal to track other events that trips.
Detail information and download apk file for android: https://goo.gl/Mm0uaT